Job #18836 | Contract to Hire | Administrative
RCS Corporation has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant in Iselin, N.J. This is a full-time, 3-month contract that is 100% onsite assignment with our client.
The Administrative Assistant’s Role
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for sorting, scanning and uploading documents as needed. You will also answer phone lines and greet guests upon arrival. As an Administrative Assistant you will:
- Assist the Office Manager and Project Managers with administrative duties
- Copy, sort, scan and upload documents
- Archive documents into PiMS and/or SharePoint
- Work with office equipment vendors
- Attend the front desk, answer phones and direct calls as needed
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 1 year of administrative and general office skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and QA/QC skills
- Strong interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
Bonus if you have:
- An Associates Degree or higher
- Document management and QA skills
- Previous experience processing time and expenses
About Our Client
Our Client is a global engineering, management, and development firm. Their main objective is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything to do. Our client relentlessly focuses on excellence and digital innovation while transforming their client’s businesses and our communities.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information, or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.
Other Position Titles Applicable for Administrative Assistant: Office Assistant