Job #18765 | Direct Hire | Project Manager
RCS has an immediate need for Project Managers in Phoenix, Arizona. This is a full-time, direct hire, hybrid position.
Overview of YOUR role as a Project Manager:
Develop and maintain relationships with contractors, clients, and stakeholders and execute project scope and budget as developed by the project sponsor.
As a Project Manager, YOU will:
- Support Transmission, Distribution and Substation New Construction Projects
- Provide Bi-weekly Schedule and Monthly Budget updates.
- Manage Bid Events and Request for Estimates from Contractors.
- Review engineering designs for constructability.
- Conduct field visits as needed.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to complete substation/transmission/and distribution projects from start to finish (construction, project controls, land, environmental, IT, engineering, etc).
- Provide Internal Reporting to leadership team and other stakeholders as needed.
- Communicate with customers and other internal organizations to determine technical requirements regarding the design of new customer-driven projects.
- Define the scope and operational requirements for preparation of preliminary electrical and civil design.
- Coordinate with Distribution Engineering, Civil Construction, PMO, Drafting, Scheduling, Construction, Environmental, Design Contractors, and other internal organizations to create electrical designs.
YOU are the ideal Project Manager candidate if you have:
- Bachelors of Science, Construction Management, Project Management Degree or related field and 3-6 years of experience.
- Experience managing several projects concurrently, adjusting to shifting priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to handle complex problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others.
About Our Client:
Our Client is a collaborative design firm comprised of project managers, civil engineers, hydrologists, planners, landscape architects, and surveyors. Their diverse utility portfolio includes utility scale solar, substation design, and overhead/underground electrical design.
Who WE are:
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality. ???????