Job #18947 | Contract | Administrative
RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Mid Level Budget Analyst in the Washington, D.C.. This is a full-time contract, Hybrid assignment with our client.
Overview of YOUR role as a Mid Level Budget Analyst
A Mid Level Budget Analyst will work with records and create reports and proposals while analyzing data for recommended funding of various programs.
As a Mid Level Budget Analyst YOU will:
- Analyzes acquisition financial information flows
- Designs and operates financial systems
- Performs special studies
- Reports results to improve the overall operational and financial effectiveness for the program/project.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to determine cost benefits, performance, trends and for forecast financial probability.
- Records, classifies, and summarizes financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, and applicable laws and regulations.
- May be also required to assist in the development and maintenance of spend plans; and guard against, identify and report irregularities in budget executions.
YOU are the ideal Mid Level Budget Analyst candidate if you have:
- Active Secret Clearance Required.
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of relevant experience or Master's Degree with 5 years of relevant experience
- Experienced working with financial systems and data
- Government experience preferred.
About Our CLIENT
Our client delivers strategic and professional services spanning cities, transportation, buildings, water, new energy, and the environment. They create a sustainable infrastructure for the future with planners, designers, engineers, program managers, consultants, and construction managers. Working throughout the project lifecycle, their team is driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Who WE Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.