Job #18747 | Contract | Government
RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Subject Matter Expert, level I in Washington, D.C. This is a full-time contract, hybrid remote/office assignment with our client. This position offers a competitive package including benefits, vacation, and holidays.
Overview of YOUR role as a Subject Matter Expert, level I
Provide scientific, engineering, and technical support services to Transition Branch. You will facilitate the development of pre-project transition planning, identify transition strategies and pathways for technology transition, and track and evaluate tration measures and metrics of DHS projects.
As a Subject Matter Expert, level I YOU will:
- Support the development and improvement of transition program processes and artifacts
- Support transition coaching objectives to managers and support staff
- Assist with transition data calls, facilitate meetings and coordinate transition activities with key stakeholders
- Assist in the development of program reviews, including strategic goals and metrics
- Attend project reviews and recommend improvements, if needed, to the current technology transfer tracking system used to capture the ongoing status of all technologies being transitioned to stakeholders
- Evaluate the complexity of technology transition plans/pathways and key risks to successful
- Recommend appropriate tracking methods and periodicity for each technology transition based upon
level of risk.
- Generate reports to TST that identifies transition progress and provides recommendations when
analysis shows potential delays or failure to transition a technology.
- Assist in the development of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) annual report.
Generate reports, provide support to TR by coordinating input from other S&T Offices and DHS
Components for input and tracking activities.
YOU are the ideal Subject Matter Expert, level I candidate if you have:
- Secret or Top Secret clearance
- An advanced Degree or equivalent credits/certifications and 5 years of relevant experience or 10 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated relevant threat characterization experience (i.e., types of work within mission space, working with DOD, IC, etc.).
- The ability to understand how web applications function to facilitate coordination with web content managers
- The ability to manage many parallel activities at once in support of the lead Portfolio Manager
It’s a BONUS if you:
- Have a PMP and/or master’s degree.
- Have exceptional management skills.
About Our CLIENT
Our client delivers strategic and professional services spanning cities, transportation, buildings, water, new energy, and the environment. They create a sustainable infrastructure for the future with planners, designers, engineers, program managers, consultants, and construction managers. Working throughout the project lifecycle, their team is driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Who WE Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.
Other Position Titles Applicable for Subject Matter Expert, level I:
Senior Project Manager, Senior Program Manager, Senior Analyst, Senior Scientist