Job #18936 | Contract | Scientist
RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Subject Matter Expert II in the Washington, D.C.. This is a full-time contract, Hybrid assignment with our client.
Overview of YOUR role as a Subject Matter Expert II
An SME provides insight and advice concerning strategic direction and applicability of current, industry standard or innovative solutions based on in-depth understanding of the latest developments relevant to a specialized functional area.
As a Subject Matter Expert II / Privacy Compliance Specialist YOU will:
- Recommend techniques, tactics, procedures, and technical solutions to mitigate risk associated with homeland security research projects and programs
- Provide recommendations on privacy protection strategies that will enhance efficiency of homeland security research activities and to enable development of new homeland security protection capabilities.
- Interface with various government privacy compliance staff and offices to facilitate conversations and communicate privacy policies and requirements to scientists and engineers.
- Prepare, edit, and submit privacy documentation to government privacy oversight offices and staff
- Facilitate privacy compliance meetings and track processing for various projects through the privacy review and compliance process. This will include following up on action items and decision points.
YOU are the ideal Subject Matter Expert II / Privacy Compliance Specialist candidate if you have:
- Secret or above Clearance clearance
- Masters Degree plus 10 Years experience
- Training and experience in the Privacy Act and be knowledgeable of the Homeland Security Act
- Strong analytical and writing skills
About Our CLIENT
Our client delivers strategic and professional services spanning cities, transportation, buildings, water, new energy, and the environment. They create a sustainable infrastructure for the future with planners, designers, engineers, program managers, consultants, and construction managers. Working throughout the project lifecycle, their team is driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Who WE Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.