Job #18745 | Direct Hire | Engineer
RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a remote Sr. Design Engineer. This is a full-time, direct hire, remote position to support our client's projects. This opportunity offers a competitive package including medical benefits, vacation, and holidays.
Overview of YOUR role as a Sr. Design Engineer:
The Sr. Design Engineer is responsible for performing detailed engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks with little supervision, performing engineering tasks as a member of the design team on multiple small to medium sized projects with a moderate level of technical difficulty. This position receives technical guidance on new design topics that have not been experienced by the Senior Design Engineer. The Senior Design Engineer works closely with Senior Engineers on unusual or complex projects or engineering tasks which are not familiar to the Senior Design Engineer.
As a Senior Design Engineer YOU will:
- Apply sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments.
- Interact with customers and venders in an independent nature.
- Follow systems of quality control and checking on all projects assigned.
- Maintain a collaborative spirit in working within the Business Unit and with other Business Units providing the most optimum project team for projects often using personnel from multiple Business Units.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary.
YOU are the ideal Senior Design Engineer if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited university
- 4 + years of work experience in electric utilities experience
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
Top 3-5 requirements for Senior Design Engineer:
- Good communication with the team
- Be trainable and ask questions, willingness to learn.
- Problem solving
Our Client provides comprehensive engineering, consulting and automation services to pipelines, utilities and industrial customers. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, over 800 professionals provide expertise in Pipeline Engineering, Process Safety Management, and Industrial Solutions.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.