Job #18752 | Contract To Hire | Drafter
RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Sr. Drafter in Boston, MA. This is a contract to hire, remote assignment with our client. This position offers a competitive package including medical benefits, vacation, and holidays.
As a Sr. Drafter, YOU will:
- Research existing infrastructure.
- Use Google Street View to view areas they are drawing out.
- Make note of problem areas they will need to see out in the field, take measurements for accurate data to draw.
- Work with mark ups and help make corrections.
- Be willing to learn new standards as they can change often.
- Have grit to work through problems.
- 2 + years in drafting/design, utilities, or utility construction preferred.
- Basic design skills, AutoCAD or MicroStation knowledge required.
- Ability to understand instructions and independently carry out instructed tasks.
- Detail and quality oriented. Must be comfortable reading and interpreting technical documentation including blueprints, construction specifications and other items.
- Strong communication and customer skills.
- Perform well under pressure (deadlines)
- Must have own vehicle and ability to travel if required.
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
Our Client provides comprehensive engineering, consulting and automation services to pipelines, utilities, and industrial customers. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, over 800 professionals provide expertise in Pipeline Engineering, Process Safety Management, and Industrial Solutions.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information, or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.