Job Type: Contract To Hire
RCS Corporation has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable coordinator to support our client based in the Pensacola, FL area. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with strong excel skills and a background in accounting/accounts payable. This is a full time contract position with the possibility to roll direct. RCS offers paid time off, paid holidays, and a competitive benefits plan!
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
- Verify and process invoices and employees expense reports in accordance with company policy.
- Process weekly ACH/wire/check payments, as well as rush payments as required.
- Reconcile vendor statements; analyze and correct discrepancies.
- Respond to vendor inquiries as well as internal inquires.
- Create and update A/P files and vendor/employee records in SharePoint and ERP.
- Perform as a backup to Payroll.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 months – 3 years' experience in accounts payable/accounting/payroll in a corporate environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Post-secondary education in accounting/finance.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with a focus on Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.