Working as a Data Engineer for the Technology unit in North America, you will be working with other BI specialists and data analysts to deliver leading-edge solutions to our clients from various industries. By working together, you will help solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions in the field of physical and digital infrastructure, all through the application of data science.
Key work activities involve working closely with a multidiscipline Project Team to identify customer needs, formulating solutions based on best fit innovative technologies, collaborating with the Development Team in preparing design requirements, and monitoring product status throughout the development lifecycle.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating data pipelines to various data sources and work with team on data model design and implementation.
- Algorithmic optimization to streamline analytical outcomes;
- Applying advanced analytics to large data sets as needed;
- Works with the team to ensure successful and scalable implementation of business intelligence deliverables.
- 5 years plus appropriate degree; Received a bachelor’s in the fields of Science or Mathematics or related degree;
- Working with Azure Services
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with ELT and ETL principles.
- Experience working with Power BI; creating and maintaining Power BI Datasets, Reports and Paginated reports.
- Experience working with the following data source formats: MS 365 Office, CSV, XML, JSON.
- Self-motivated and creative in applying innovative thinking in solving complex problems
- Professional and respectful when leading and or participating on matrix teams
- Detail oriented with excellent communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to deliver product solutions in a structured environment using company templates and tools (e.g., design, delivery and deployment experience of Business Intelligence projects)