RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Helpdesk Technician I for our client in the Bellevue, WA area. This is an 11-Month Contract Opportunity, with the possibility of extension.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
- Primary ticket triage and first response
- Utilizing existing and creating new Internal and external knowledge base documents to assist with ticket resolution
- Active Directory Account maintenance
- Managing access to internal and external collaboration spaces
- PC Lifecycle Management
- Conference Room Support
- Inventory Receiving, Management & Tracking
- Fulfill software requests
- Printer management
- Business travel support
- Demonstrate and assist with remote access to the client's resources
- Support users at remote sites and Everett Lab
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum education: High School
- Communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
- Able to quickly learn and implement new concepts.
- Calm in stressful situations and able to think through those situations to find the best outcome.
- Customer service ability and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Proactive on finding areas within our process that can be improved and making these suggestions to the team.
- Highly adaptable with problem solving.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trustworthiness and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
Areas for development include
- Supporting customers and clients both in person and remotely.
- Rapid deployment imaging technologies MDT and SCCM.
- Windows 10 in a domain-managed environment.
- A general understanding of DHCP, DNS, and TCP/IP, and wireless networking, as well as how to troubleshoot them.
- A general understanding of modern Information Security principles and practices.
- Experience with a commercial ticketing system JIRA.
- An understanding of desktop and laptop hardware.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.