RCS Corporation has an immediate need for an organized, productive person to assist our client as a Marketing Proposal Specialist. RCS offers a competitive package including benefits, vacation and holidays. Our client is seeking an outgoing, organized and self-motivated individual.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
We are looking for an organized, productive person to assist with our Marketing and Communications efforts. You do not need to have experience in the Architecture/Engineering /Construction field (though if you do, it would be a plus), but you should have an interest in learning more about our industry. This position is located in San Ramon.
You will work closely with our Proposal Managers and Coordinators, and our Graphic Designer in a multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment. You will have the opportunity to take on a wide range of roles and responsibilities and quickly learn valuable skills as you advance your career. We hope to find someone who is well organized, creative, adaptable, proactive, and eager to learn new things.
- Support coordination, preparation, and production of proposals and qualifications packages
- Help draft/edit/proof written content for project descriptions, resumes, project awards submittals, PR/publicity, website and social media updates
- Management of Marketing file structure
- Database maintenance: contacts, project data, staff resumes, and business development activities
- Support event planning
- Miscellaneous admin support as required
Ideal candidate has minimum BA/BS degree, at least 3 years of experience in a Marketing, Communications, or Administrative role, is highly organized, self-motivated, has information/database management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be proficient in MS Word. Familiarity with other MS Office programs and Adobe InDesign a plus.
The marketing proposal coordinator candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the engineering, construction, architecture (AEC) or similar industry
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator) or other graphics programs
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and able to manage the full proposal process
- Excellent editing and writing capabilities with strong coordination, communication and verbal skills
- Previous experience with proposals and pursuits