RCS has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator in Auburn, CA. This is a full-time, contract-to-direct hire assignment, with anticipated duration of 6 months and direct employment offered thereafter. Local candidates are required as there is no relocation or per diem available for this assignment.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
Our client is a utility specialty contractor with over 20 years of experience working with the nation's largest utility providers, private contractors and developers, municipalities and cooperatives. They specialize in providing turnkey solutions for project of all sizes, and do so with dedication to completing the job on-time while providing the industry’s most innovative safety standards and are driven by a corporate culture of Safety, Integrity, Customer Focus and Employee Empowerment.
This position provides administrative support to the Electric Distribution Project and Contract Management organization. Responsibilities may include data entry, report generation, file management, client service, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Assists with tracking, inputting, retrieving and reporting on various measures.
- Customer/ Client Service: Receives and directs incoming calls; takes messages, communicates in person, by phone, or by email to vendors, customers, co-workers and other departments.
- Assists with maintaining the office files: obtains, distributes and files various documents, folders, and reports, transports and/ or files closed documents into permanent storage.
- Support Construction Management team with weekly schedule/roster release
- Coordinate adds and changes with supervisors, contractors, crews and inspectors
- Prepare, combine and release weekly inspector job packets
- Collaborate with Field Engineers and contractors on Application for Work criteria
- Provide switch logs and infraction reports
- Scrub and combine contractor complete job packets
- Create QA audit Reports
- Record complete files into Iron Mountain storage system
- Update calendar – meetings and inspectors PTO
- Maintain training as assigned
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Must possess a High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working for a Construction or Electrical Utility Company
- Billing and Accounting AR experience.
- Experience in reconciliation, creating invoices and tracking
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment independently.
- Excellent attention to detail, specifically regarding accruals and invoicing.
- Authorization to work in the US without restriction.