RCS is seeking a highly motivated PC to provide project coordination and support of two facility move events. Our client is managed by a set of controls including U.S. Department of Energy and U.S. Export Controls, this role will be responsible for maintaining compliance. Projects will be managed locally from current Bellevue office location but may require travel back and forth from multiple regional locations, resource will be expected to provide own transportation and track mileage for reimbursement. Position will work closely with the Director of Corporate Facilities and Administration and assigned project team.
Our client will define project scope; provide support with all endeavors related to the renovation project and facilities team support in the office; update and maintain current information for both schedule and budgeting; provide dedicated project resource capacity based on project calendar and help coordinate with vendors, general contractor, and sub-contractors for all construction efforts. Assist with setting up and ensuring we can provide workspace and resources including laptop, network access, print services, parking and office snacks in our facilities
Scope of Work
• Facilities A & C requires construction modification of an existing office building, including office space construction (permitting through construction) and infrastructure improvements including, but not limited to, networking, power, audio/visual, lighting, décor and security systems. Supporting client resources in vendor management, meeting scheduling, meeting notes, project status reporting, access scheduling for resources and budget tracking. Assist with facilities related tasks in the office and tasks related to the project.
• Facility B requires asset inventory, operational support as temporary office space for corporate location. Potential re-organization and maintenance of fully furnished building. Role will be supporting project planning and tracking of resources for use and maintenance of space. Supporting company resources in vendor management, meeting scheduling, meeting notes, project status reporting, access scheduling for resources and budget tracking.
• Other projects related to actual staff move events including documenting move activities from desk assignments to furniture long term storage locations in new facilities. Assistance supporting facility functionality and business operations, such as support with meetings, package receipt, supporting staff in the office with the Facilities team.
For each facility, creation and maintenance of detailed project plans, budget tracking, risk & issue management of the assigned project plans, scheduling project related meetings, capturing meeting notes, maintaining project documentation, providing project status reports, reporting project issues and escalation to the appropriate project resources for the assigned projects sponsored by our client. Assist with creating purchase requisitions, tagging assets, and proposed purchase comparisons. Includes managing meetings and deliverable tracking of external vendor resources including general contractors for construction aspects of the projects. Projects to be tracked and managed in MS Project, with all materials hosted on client's local infrastructure.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of project coordination experience
- Proficient with MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse team members and lead activities across internal and external teams
- Experience within a Waterfall project methodology
- Physically able to travel from site to site and able to walk the sites for project activities
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trustworthiness and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.