Job Type: Contract
RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Registered Professional Land Surveyor in Houston, Texas. RCS offers paid time off, paid holidays, and a competitive benefits plan!
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
- Maintain professional license
- Willingness to acquire additional licenses
- Preparing/checking certified plats
- Write legal descriptions
- Strong leadership skills
- Working in project teams
- Perform data quality checks
- Interfacing with clients
- Some travel required
- 10+ years land survey experience as a Professional Surveyor
- Experienced in field work
- Experience in Oil and Natural Gas a plus
- Must Possess a Registered Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) license in TX
- Strong knowledge of land survey practices and techniques
- Experience in both conventional and GPS survey data
- Experience in working with published coordinate systems
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and /or Carlson, Trimble Business Center, and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Successful completion of the pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen.
RCS is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. RCS recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information or age. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.