Greensboro, North Carolina
RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Senior Engineer- Pneumatic & Installation for our client in Greensboro, NC. This is a direct hire opportunity. Relo packages offered for renters and homeowners!
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
Would you like to be part of a strong engineering team that is engaged in the development of future transportation solutions that includes electrification and automation? Would you like to work in an enthusiastic and challenging atmosphere surrounded by highly skilled co-workers? Then this position may be the right one for you! We are seeking an engineer a team player and enjoys working in a cross-functional environment to develop engineering solutions for heavy-duty trucks. We are looking for an enthusiastic Lead Engineer in the Pneumatic Installation group for the development of Diesel and BEV applications. This person will get an opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art research and development environment dedicated to providing quality transportation products to the North American market. Highlights of this position include the building of models, running Design of Experiments, collecting real-world data to calibrate, validate, and presentation of results. This position will report to the Group Manager for Pneumatic Installation in Chassis Engineering Greensboro.
- You would prepare MAA(Mock-up Assembly Agreement) lists to virtually review routing and clipping solutions within major projects. The MAA list gives you a way to track and manage routing issues and highlight concerns and feedback from X-functional stakeholders. Within the MAA process would facilitate cross functional discussions to drive the solution toward an accepted solution that satisfies all stakeholder’s requirements. This means providing feedback from virtual reviews and observations from Physical mock-ups to help everyone understand what works well, and what doesn’t.
- You will also be responsible for preparing physical mock-up when requested. Based on the scope of the project, parts will need to be secured through Product Build and resources coordinated through the workshop technician support.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Masters Degree is a plus
- 5-8 Years of Experience in the relevant field
- Basic understanding of vehicle systems involving fluid routing media, (i.e. Fuel, Coolant, Pneumatics, electrical harnesses, etc.)
- CAD: CREO, AVP, GWYN
- Rapid prototyping with sheet metal, 3D printing
- Basic understanding of commercial truck maintenance, or assembly processes
- Very hands-on
- Creative alternate solutions, Thinking outside the box
- Review media routing designs in CAD
- Manage and track routing issues
- Facilitate discussions with x-functional team to reach agreement for routing solutions that are buildable, repairable, repeatable
- Provide technical feedback from virtual and physical review to responsible engineers to improve designs
- Provide instruction to technicians for setting up physical mock-ups
- Perform simple physical mock-up for direct input to engineers
- Direct support to physical builds as needed
- Coordinate with FVV/PB for physical mock-up support and procurement