RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Service Department and Project Manager Assistant in Denver, CO. This is an onsite position, remote work is not an option. This position is a contract with the potential to role direct.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. Since 1994, RCS recruits top talent for direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract staffing positions and provides customized payroll services. Our Recruiting Specialties consist of all Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology, Energy Efficiency and Business Professionals.
Our client is an EPC company specializing in the construction materials and fines agglomeration industries, among others. Their aim of is to study the needs of the customer and to come up with the best possible customized solution, whatever it is. This allows them to work in the best interest of the customer at all times.
The successful candidate must have strong common sense, initiative, be well organized and extremely rigorous, have above average communication skills and the ability to read and understand mechanical drawings. The candidate may need to travel a few times a year to visit our customers and supplier’s. The candidate will work directly under project managers and the service department manager. Based on the profile and willingness of the candidate to grow, there will be an opportunity to grow within the company as mentioned above.
- Assisting project managers and their day to day tasks (administrative, budgeting, scheduling, etc.)
- Receiving requests from customers
- Finding suppliers to meet the specific needs for our customers
- Sending requests for quotations (RFQs) to our suppliers
- Sending quotations to customers
- Placing purchase orders to suppliers and establishing specifications
- Following supplier progress with orders and updating customers on progress
- Following and managing the Service Department budget
- Managing customer relations and satisfaction
- Following shipments both domestic and international
- Invoicing customers
- Following payments from customers
- Following payments to suppliers
- The Service Department Manager is expected to be able to work with foreign customers and suppliers. The candidate has to be pro-active, in collaboration with the Service Department Manager, to ensure top customer satisfaction.
- Experience in small project management or past experience as a project manager assistant would be a plus.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including; Outlook, Excel (most important), Word, and Project.
- Candidate should also be able to read mechanical drawings and use the AutoCAD viewer (would be a plus)