The thought to be more productive at work has all crossed our minds, but what does that look like? What are we actually doing to make this a reality?
So often we can leave work feeling as though there was so much more we could have done, but when you have a strategy in place to create a productive work environment, this creates less guilt and more assurance that you gave it your best.
Walk away from a project or work day feeling productive and guilt-free by trying a few of our tips and then send us what has worked in your routine.
- Stop meeting. Review all the meetings you had last week and how much time it took. Could those meetings have been discussed in an email or a quick phone call?
- Move your to-do list to your calendar. Set calendar reminders for all your to-do’s, and those lists will never be lost or forgotten.
- Establish tomorrow’s priorities today. Take the last 15 minutes of your day to get your schedule ready for tomorrow.
- Create a stopping point. There will always be more to accomplish, but find balance between working and being overworked.
- Refocus on the overall goals. Take a minute to step back and look at the overall goals of the organization. When we take a time to understand why we are doing a particular job, it can help renew our energy and focus.
Tell RCS about your strategies for being productive! Email: email@example.com or Call: 704.940.5916.